Thursday, August 18, 2011

Paper #1: 5 Questions!

For my English class I have to answer 5 questions about myself.  And here are the answers to those questions.

1) Where do you come from?

I come from a small town in Kentucky called Versailles.  Physically that is where I come from.  Financially I come from what I like to call a low-middle class home.  We don't have everything but we have what we need and that is just fine with me.

2) What is your experience with writing?

My experience with writing is not vast by no means.  I always tell people that I'm not good at writing and that's not true.  I can be really good at writing if I have something interesting to write about.  If I'm uninterested in the subject then my paper will be mediocre at best and probably not even that good.  Not like if I am interested the paper will be a beautiful masterpiece but it will be better.

3) What are your beliefs?

My beliefs are based on one simple concept and that is respect others as you expect to be respected by them.  I respect everyone until they disrespect me and that's how I live.  I believe if you are a good person then good things should happen to you in return and if you are a bad person then you shouldn't get the same treatment as a good person but you should be giving a chance(sometimes).

4) Why the hell are you in college?

I like computers and my major is in CIT and without college I wouldn't know as much about computers as I do now.  Another reason I am in college is because neither my Great Grandfather, Grandfather, or my Dad even completed High School and I would like to be the first in my line to go to college.  It's kind of a pride thing I guess.

5) What kind of culture do you consume?

As far as music is concerned I am big into metal/heavy metal/death metal/melodic death metal and various other genres related to metal.  This is mostly because I was previously in a band that played these genres.  I love this style of music and I think it is badly misrepresented in most cases.  Although these are my favorite genres I enjoy almost anything except rap.  I am also big into computers as well as martial arts.  I guess I'm what you would label a 'Nerdy metal-headed martial artist'.  I would accept that but I don't like the use of labels.  Who is to say who you are other than yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment